Complete the following tasks by Tuesday, February 20. Set aside 2-3 hours for completion, as time will vary based upon your project.
- Complete Step 5 of the Adaptation Workbook.
- Complete Homework 5 at the end of Step 5.
- Optional reading: Janowiak et al. 2017: Assessing Stand-Level Climate Change Risk Using Forest Inventory Data and Species Distribution Models
- Optional reading: Rowland and Cross 2015: Monitoring & Evaluation in Climate Change Adaptation Projects: Highlights for Conservation Practitioners
Complete the following tasks by Tuesday, February 27. Set aside 2-3 hours for completion, as time will vary based upon your project.
- Refine or complete steps of the workbook as needed
- Try Output / Export PDF of your plan – examine and clean up prior Steps as desired
- Complete Homework 6 at the end of the workbook
- Flipgrid response at: https://flipgrid.com/80fdf9
- Fill in your project’s details in the Adaptation Story Template Slides
- Email slides to Maria by Tuesday, February 27!
- Practice presenting in under 4 minutes!!
- Come to the last session & share your adaptation story!
If you encounter technical issues with the Workbook or have suggestions for improvements, send us an email using this link.